06 February, 2008

VALENTINES DAY ROUND THE CORNER

With Valentine's day round the corner and I am still a Single, I figured doing something for lovers. A little amusingly philanthropic (if I may call it that), intellectual and academic. And what better way than to write about something I am passionate of.

While it would be a boring subject for many but to me its pretty passionate; the way this natural product has been bestowed upon us by the Nature.

And that is only for our good. Flowers bring cheer to life and thats what they are good at.

So while you would get bored reading this post and close your browser as soon as you land up on my page, I would try to regularly update this blog with more and more boring facts about flowers.

My vision is to let you add it this blog to your favorites.

Till we meet again.......

No comments:

Post a Comment